why should b-cream stop at the neck?
b-cream (body) utilizes the same tried and true ingredients as b-cream to provide hydration and moisture retention. b-cream (body) pairs petrolatum with high-viscosity dimethicone for intense and long-term hydration. a simple blend of neutral emollients and humectants help to recharge the water levels in your skin. glycerin attracts moisture to the skin while b-cream (body)'s specially formulated lamellar gel structure mimics the skins natural lipid bilayer to enhance penetration and retention of water in the deeper layers of the skin.
b-cream (body) leaves your skin feeling plumped, bouncy and smooth. free from tackiness and free from greasiness just like b-cream! p.s. you don't have to worry about throwing on clothes right away with this one!
|"ever hear 'if it ain't broke don't fix it'? I thought to myself one afternoon while applying b-cream to my face: 'I wish I could just make a big batch for my body'. so, that's what I did! b-cream (body) has the same base formula for that instant plumped and hydrated feel but I've dramatically increased the petrolatum and swapped out the peg-8 dimethicone for a more robust high-viscosity dimethicone. this formula is just like b-cream but adapted to be better suited for the body" - jonah ray (owner & founder)|
what's different/the same compared to b-cream?
b-cream (body) isn't just b-cream in a larger format. the formula has been adapted in order to better suit the body.
- peg-8 dimethicone has been swapped out for high-viscosity dimethicone for better moisture retention
- the amount of petrolatum is more than doubled to better suit the tougher, drier skin of the body
- squalane has been replaced with c12-15 alkyl benzoate to allow for higher levels of emollients without a greasy feel. it is also much more cost effective which means a larger volume for a lower price for you guys
what's the same:
- the emulsification system remains the same. this means b-cream (body) has nearly the identical feel as b-cream
massage a generous amount of product onto freshly cleansed skin until fully absorbed. use morning and night.
aqua [solvent], c12-15 alkyl benzoate [emollient], caprylic/capric triglyceride [emollient], glycerin [humectant], propanediol [humectant], dimethicone [emollient], cetearyl glucoside [emulsifier], petrolatum [emollient], tribehenin [texture enhancer], cetearyl alcohol [texture enhancer], propylene glycol [humectant], glyceryl stearate citrate [emulsifier], ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp copolymer [texture enhancer], diazolidinyl urea [preservative], iodopropynyl butylcarbamate [preservative]
features: glycerin, petrolatum, dimethicone, medium chain triglycerides
need to know more? check out our FAQs
- b-cream (body) is suitable for use all over the body including your hands and feet
- b-cream (body) isn't recommended for use on the face. instead, opt for b-cream which is designed specifically for the face
- still feeling a bit dry on your elbows and knees? try patting on a thin layer of b-balm after applying b-cream (body)
cap: PP  / cap liner: PP  / jar: PET  / label: vinyl
step 1: remove the cap
step 2: rinse out any residue in the jar
step 3: screw cap back onto jar
step 4: remove label (dispose in regular trash)
step 5: toss into your curbside recycling bin
* before recycling always make sure to check that your area recycles these plastic types.